4.07.2009

4461619844980469840....

yeah all these numbers floating in my head...my calculater tape rolling away...

ehhh this balancing is killing me.. but im slowly getting closer and the number is getting smaller :o)

anywho so I got hungry about an hour after I ate my grapefruit (so around 9:30), I decided to go make my bowl of oatbran. Although it wasn't what I wanted exactly...it's really the only healthy meal in the building (except for my snackies and lunch). My bowl of oatbran consisted of:
1/2 cup Quaker Oat Bran
1/2 scoop Mint Chocolate ISOPURE
~1.5-2 T. craisins
3 small strawberries (sliced)
~1 T. Bear Naked Protein Granola (original)

just give me the granola, strawberries and craisins and I'de be a happy camper, but it wasn't enough to satisfy me completely, so oh well.

After a couple hours of crunching numbers and figuring out this account, I was getting a little hungry. For a snack I had the rest of my coffee from this morning (can you believe it lasted me about 4.5 hours?!?!?!), 1/2 Aunt Millie's whole grain English Muffin with a loaded tsp. of PB and 1/2 medium banana (sliced). And who can forget a 2 egg white omelette.

Hoping this covers some hours of hunger, I'm debating if I should run home really quick and get my cell phone , and perhaps make some more coffee, or just go pick up some coffee and attempt to work on my take home exam that's due!

I hope all of you are having a marvelous day, and I will be back later to update. Maybe not until after the gym.

No comments: