4.07.2009

another try...

Seriosuly.... sorry i know im slacking, but it's been a couple of busy days with homework, working out, and oother personal things. I'm gonna make this a quick post and hoefully get in the haboit of updating this blog, as well as setting up my new blog.(I think I have ADD). Anywho, this mornig I woke up super not hungry and super tired, and I think it's because of my binging the last 2 days without working out. Today is a new day, and it seems that Tuesdays are like everyone else's Mondays' to startsomething new. I am hopign this keeps me on track for a while, because I am emotionaly and physically worn out with all this binging after doing soo good all week.
One thing I must say is I have a fear of food, and trouble enjoying it. I know I can get over it once I get on track eating healthy... but it doesn't help to have some people tell you that you have to eat every 3 hours and certain food items shouldn't be eaten at certain times, and just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. So while I do stick to eating accoring to my trainer's advice, I will try and just eat what I want without worrying and see what happens.

So like I mentioned I wasn't hungry when I woke up and it's 9 now, and still am not much hungry so I ate 1/2 of a grapefruit (my favorite when feeling soo blah ---me attwempting to stay away from using words like fat) and im sipping on some coffee with 1/3 cup nonfat milk and splenda. I hope alll of you are having a wonderful morning, and I'll be back to update throughout the day. I PROMISE!

No comments: