4.08.2009

Hump day...

Yes it's that time again, it's Hump Day.... let's hope I can get through it, as well as all of you. Please don't mind all the grammatical mistakes I could be making (and I warned all my co-workers not to mind if I pass out at my desk) but I only got 1 hour of sleep last night, and sitting in front of the computer is not going to be a good way to keep me up, so thankfully I have a ton of reports to print, which I have to walk back and forth to pick up and organize, this shall do the trick for the morning part of my day, we'll see how I am feeling mid-day.
Quick recap of my eats last night and this morning and off to pick up my reports I go.

For lunch I had the standard ( and by this I'm serious I have pretty much been eating salads for lunch every day during the week!!!) so I had 1/2 apple and clementine to start and then dug right into a regular veggie loaded salad with some grilled chicken breast. The salad consisted of lettuce, onion, cucumber, carrots, green+orange bell peppers and about 5-8 croutons (which is a big no no for me, but whatever.) I have been addicted to having hummus with my salad, as a dressing, so I used about 1 T. of original hummus, and maybe a tsp of Greek vinaigrette.
Salads are very yummy and I could probably be more creative with them, but I'm not after a long day of work, class, and working out; but I felt super nauseous and bloated after my salad (and it's happened before too) so I proceeded to have some hot cranberry apple tea and enjoy 1 square of dove milk chocolate with it. This brought out my sweet tooth, and I remembered I had a Chocolate Mint Luna bar in my ginormous lunch bag, so I ate about 1/2 of that too.

I felt a little better after all of that. By the way I forgot to mention, I ended up running to Target to get a couple things, and stumbled upon a choco-holics section and bought some mini snickers, dove chocolate (on sale), and twix. Yes I'm the girl at work with the chocolates, and I don't mind people coming to have apiece of two here and there, but don't complain to me after you just ate a piece about how fat you are and blah blah blah.

Anywho, after work I had my Historical Geology Class so of course I made my dinner the night before and it consisted of Maple Glazed Tofu and Channa Masala. It was divine, I wish I had packed up more, I couldn't get enough of it. For dessert I had one more piece of Dove Milk Chocolate square, and a small coffee with 2% milk.

I had an appointment last night with my trainer which went well, I think. I had to give him my food journal...which was pretty good except he commented that I was missing some days (which I know why) and he also said my snacks are way too big (uhmmm I didn't know 1/2 banana, 3 oz. of Chobani-Greek yogurt, and 1-2 T. of protein granola is too much) but so I took that into consideration for my meals today.
Before my work out I snacked on 1/2 of a Super Protein Odwalla bar (which are by far my favorite... and keep me satisfied for a while.) and after my session, while on the cardio machines I had 1 scoop of Mint Choc. Isopure and 12 oz water. I ran to the store quickly to pick up a few items for today's eats, and snacked on a clementine.

I'll updated on my workout at lunch time today, but quickly....

My breakfast this morning consisted of my favorite; OAT BRAN!!!Due to the comments that my trainer had given to me, I'm going to get self conscious on all the foods I eat now (but is it my fault that I list out every ingredient I use?!?!) So, my oat bran consisted of the norm:
1/2 cup Quaker Oat bran with 1.5 cups water
1/2 scoop Mint Choc. Isopure Protein
1-2 T. craisins
4 small strawberries diced and
1/2 peach (diced)

Of course I have my BIG cup of coffee with 1/3 cup skim milk and splenda, as well as a giant cup of Green tea.

Off to work I go, I hope you guys have a splendiforous morning! :o)

No comments: